#128: 5 Bad Business Habits to Leave in the PastDec 27, 2022
Are you carrying any bad business habits into the new year?
As we are getting ready to start a new year in business, this is the perfect time to think about what we don't want to carry forward.
It's easy to focus on planning around our goals, but we should also be looking at what we've been doing in our day to day and examine whether it is serving you or not.
On this episode of the podcast, I'm walking your through 5 common online business habits that are better left in the past.
So what should you be leaving behind in 2022?
- Relying on Instagram to grow the leads in your business
- Overlaunching offers and being the Schitt's Creek menu of business
- Ignoring the numbers in your business and not knowing your revenue
- Making business decisions based on emotion instead of using data
- Being influenced by too many online gurus and business "experts"
If you're looking to start the new year off on the right foot, then grab a red pen and start removing these things from your business plan today!
Let’s get friendly on social:
I’d love to hear from you! Please rate and review this podcast. If you have any suggestions, feel free to DM me on any of my socials or send me an email!
Subscribe below to No BS Business School and be the first to know when a new episode drops!
This podcast is produced, mixed and edited by Cardinal Studio. Visit www.cardinalstudio.co for more information.